Welcome!First, please click here to sign up for our eNews. (If you haven't already...)
(Don't miss a thing. Subscribe to our calendar and receive automatic updates directly to your personal calendar.)
Please continue to visit the District website for important updates: HBCSD.us
They also send notifications and information via their Facebook page and Twitter.
AR (Accelerated Reader - one of the reading programs PTA funds) is now available for Seacliff students to access from home. Click HERE to get started.
A note from the school: Students will need to be cautious when selecting their test as we will not be able to stop a test nor will we be deleting any tests once we are back in session. Teachers have a list of passwords and usernames just in case a student might have forgotten their information.
Students will be able to test from 7:45 am - 3:00 pm - Monday thru Friday.
Proposed slate for the 2020-2021 PTA Executive Board, presented by the Nominating Committee:
- President - Tallene Eiler
- Executive Vice President - Dani Summers
- Treasurer - Vanessa Benson
- Recording Secretary - Meltem Priest
- Auditor - Stephanie Vail
- Financial Secretary – Mike Strub
- VP Membership - Rachael Mooney
- VP Ways and Means - Janine Pasternak
- VP Volunteers - Natalie McDaniel
- VP Spring Fundraiser – Open
- Historian – Melinda Cole
If you haven't registered yet, please do that now to take advantage of ALL our website has to offer.
It will take just a few minutes:
Click the Register/Login button (above) to get started, then:
1) check for your confirmation EMAIL, 2) LOG Back In to complete and SAVE your information
Get thIS WEBSITE's App
Download the app for even more convenience. The app includes the directory and viewable calendar — and everything in this website. You must be registered to use it.
Search for "Membership Toolkit"